Sunday, May 10, 2009

Because it's Mother's Day...


Two Crucial Life Lessons from Mom:

1 - NEVER wake a sleeping baby.

2 - ALWAYS pee right after sex.

Without Mom, all I'd be is a shitty babysitter with a Urinary Tract Infection. Instead, I'm a nurturing caregiver with a clean bill of urethral health.

Happy Mother's Day to the woman who didn't give up on me after 20 hours of labor, not to mention the subsequent 26 years (some of which HAD to be more painful than childbirth). You're my rock and if you ever die, I'll freaking kill you.

4 comments:

erinsayscheese said...

#2 is SO crucial.

Vittoria said...

your mom sounds awesome. not surprising, but still. amazing.

Daniel said...

#2 is important also because if you use the pullout method and are a stallion and are up for multiple rounds it gets rid of any sperm that might come out in pre-ejaculate.

iambaffled said...

Thanks Daniel for that graphic look into your casual sex life.