Monday, August 06, 2012

Make it stop. My eyes are bleeding.

Last night I was flipping through the channels at my temporary residence in Santa Clarita when I zoned out. A few minutes later I noticed that the snickerdoodle cookie I was eating started to taste like tinfoil. That is when I realized I was watching Big Ang.

Never having been exposed to this creature before I took to Google to find out what the hell turned my cousin's delicious confection to shit in mouth. My search led me to a Starcasm article from January, which not only featured a terrifying shot of Big Ang but an advertisement for the latest Teen Mom exploitation.


Trying to decide what was more offensive--Big Ang's facebomb or the subtle title of Teen Mom's musical endeavor--proved trying, so I will leave it up to you. I tend to lean toward Big Ang but that really isn't fair to Farrah Abraham as I still haven't listened to her song. 

No comments: